ethy's framework takes a deep dive into six core paths which represent the most pressing sustainability challenges, and offer the widest opportunities to have a positive impact on people, animals and the planet. These are the paths leading us towards a sustainable future.
The company's products contain materials, ingredients or components that would have otherwise gone to waste.
- The company's upcycled products must help prevent a significant and quantifiable amount of waste.
- At least 15% of the company's product range comprise upcycled material, ingredients or components.
- List of upcycled ingredients, materials or components used in specified upcycled products.
- Disclosure of the percentage of materials, ingredients or components that would have otherwise been discarded.
- Declaration of how the waste material is sourced and upcycled into the product(s).