ethy's framework takes a deep dive into six core paths which represent the most pressing sustainability challenges, and offer the widest opportunities to have a positive impact on people, animals and the planet. These are the paths leading us towards a sustainable future.
Significant amount of the brands primary and secondary product packaging can be recycled through standard kerbside collection.
- Minimum 75% of the brand’s primary and secondary product packaging in total can be recycled through standard kerbside collection
- A product packaging is considered recyclable if a minimum 96% of the packaging material can be recycled through standard kerbside collection.
- Recycling symbols (by icons or words) must be displayed clearly on the packaging that can be recycled (excluding glass).
- Confirmation statement.
- Full list of materials used for the recyclable primary and secondary packaging.
- At least one picture for each component of primary and secondary product packaging (exclude variations) with recyclability symbols displayed on the packaging.