ethy's framework takes a deep dive into six core paths which represent the most pressing sustainability challenges, and offer the widest opportunities to have a positive impact on people, animals and the planet. These are the paths leading us towards a sustainable future.
The company ensures food and packaging waste generated is processed with an on-site composter and used locally, creating a circular on-site system.
- Compostable food, garden, packaging or other waste generated on site will be processed with an on-site composter and used locally, creating a circular on-site system.
- Typically this requires staff who manage the composter as part of their duties, as well as outdoor space and a use for the compost within the grounds or distributed within the local community.
- Explanation of the on-site composting process.
- Site compost location.
- Proof of staff responsibilities.
- Compost use and location distributed to.