ethy Sustainability Standards
The brand takes action to empower its employees to be happier, healthier and live more sustainably.
The brand has implemented a minimum of three of the below policies to empower employees to live and work more sustainably:
- Support employees to choose active and low-carbon travel.
- Flexible work from home options for employees.
- Implement and promotes a plant-based, healthy food policy.
- Review estate landscapes to improve spaces for employees and clients.
- Employees are trained about climate action and environmental policies.
- Employees are empowered to reduce carbon and resource use.
- Climate responsibility is written into employee job descriptions.
- Employees are encouraged to bring ideas about sustainability to management.
- Offers a cycle to work scheme for employees
One person / self-employed businesses are excluded.
Documented evidence of how the brand empowers employees to live more sustainably.
Sustainable Development Goals
The United Nations Sustainable Development Goals are a universal call to action to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure that all people enjoy peace and prosperity by 2030. Through achieving this ethy ecolabel, brands also demonstrate contribution towards the following goals.
Hundreds of brands have met ethy standards. Find ethy verified brands