ethy's framework takes a deep dive into six core paths which represent the most pressing sustainability challenges, and offer the widest opportunities to have a positive impact on people, animals and the planet. These are the paths leading us towards a sustainable future.
The company funds external projects that sequester carbon dioxide emissions to compensate for its own emissions.
- Only offsets that remove or sequester carbon emissions will be accepted.
- The company must offset carbon via a reputable initiative.
- If the contribution is made financially, the company must contribute a minimum of 1% annual revenue towards the carbon offsetting initiative.
- Carbon offsetting must be funded by the business on an ongoing basis.
- Disclosure of how the carbon offsetting initiative works and details of the contributions made by the business.
- Name of third party carbon offset provider so ethy can verify.