Sustainable meets quality: the good stuff, no compromise.
Veo is an online shopping destination showcasing thousands of products across Fashion, Children, Health & Beauty, Home & Leisure and Food & Drink. Absolutely all products they sell are thoroughly assessed to meet the Veo criteria and have to be:
- 💚Kind: Fair pay and safe working conditions, 100% vegan and cruelty-free.
- 🌱Healthy: Toxin-free, safe and nourishing.
- 🌍Sustainable: Promoting planet awareness, sustainability and biodiversity.
Veo are on a mission to make sustainable mainstream and with that, they stock all the essentials as well as some pretty exciting products you might not find easily in other places, from indulgent vegan cheeseboards to cactus leather stilettos.
- 🐢All packaging is zero plastic and 100% compostable ensuring no plastic ends up in landfill or our oceans. This even includes bubble wrap from paper!
- ♻Veo cotton standard is GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard), Soil Association or other accredited organic cotton for new or virgin cotton. The exception is for products made from upcycled or recycled materials meaning not sourcing virgin textiles but rather rescuing existing fabrics and material that would otherwise go to landfill. Veo also stocks organics of other fabrics including bamboo, hemp, and Tencel.
- ☁️Veo team and workforce is carbon-positive. The Veo website and technology infrastructure is carbon-neutral, and use 100% renewable energy. Please see more details at: https://veo.world/climate-positivity/
For an ethy exclusive £10 credit for your first time shop with Veo, enter the code 'ETHY10' at the checkout! ✨
Guides featuring Veo
Learn more about Veo by reading our how-to guides and tips to living more sustainably.
Verified sustainability claims
Veo is taking action for a more sustainable future. The following claims have been proof-backed and verified through ethy, represented by its unique Impact Hive.