All-Green off a wide range of aesthetically pleasing food caddies alongside a selection of environmentally friendly products for your home and family. Food caddies are easy way to recycle your household food waste. Don't forget to use biodegradable liners inside your caddie - All-Green offer a great selection of these too! 🍏
Here's how to use a food caddie to recycle your food:
- 1️⃣Line your kitchen caddy with biodegradable liners or newspaper
- 2️⃣Put all your leftover, mouldy or out-of-date food in your kitchen caddy
- 3️⃣When your caddy is full, tie the liner, or wrap your waste in newspaper, and put it in your outside food waste bin
- 4️⃣Keep the lid of your food bin locked to keep out foxes and other pests
- 5️⃣Your local council will collect your food waste on your collection day
A snapshot of All-Green's sustainability journey so far.
Guides featuring All-Green
Learn more about All-Green by reading our guides.
Clean home, clean Earth
Maintaining a clean home doesn't have to cost the Earth. After all, our planet is also our home so it makes sense that we take steps to keep it clean 🧼🌎 These businesses are helping you keep a clean home in a far more sustainable and natural way.