ethy is advancing its growth through NatWest's prestigious Accelerator programme.
ethy's co-founder and CEO, Callum Miller, has been selected to represent ethy on NatWest's accelerator programme. As part of the 2022 Climate cohort, ethy is working with NatWest to scale the business to the next level.
The support ethy is receiving from NatWest includes:
- One-to-one coaching with their experienced Acceleration Managers.
- A programme of thought leadership and events.
- Access to a network of purpose-led businesses and like-minded peers, supported by their Ecosystem Managers.
- Focused support with access to experts from across ethy's specialism.
- Use of our modern co-working spaces in one of our nationwide hubs.